Sunday 7 December 2014

*Cue jingling bells" My Winter 14 TBR Pile

And here it is, a few days late as seem to be the fashion nowadays, my Winter TBR pile;


Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers
Happy Ever After by Adele Geras
Jessie {hearts} NYC by Keris Stainton
This Charming Man by Marian Keyes
I’ve Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
Amelia Grey’s Fireside Dream by Abby Clements
Welcome to Rosie Hopkin’s Sweetshop of Dreams by Jenny Colgan
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
How to be Good by Nick Hornby

I keep thinking that it is smaller than normal, but turns out it’s only by one book and there are still those neglected ones pending on the e-reader since summer.  I’ve finally finished that vomit draft I was working on, so now I figure I can submerge myself in other people’s words for a little while. The next writing sprint is planned for February and March.

The pile is very Women's Fiction heavy, but there is still a male writer in there and few YA represented too. My Lovely CP loves Stephanie Perkins and I have never seen so much as a word she's written, so this pile will change that. 

I’ll let you know at the end of Feb how the reading  went.

What are you reading this season?

5 comments:

  1. Ack, you need to read Anna & The French Kiss before you read Lola.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okie dokie I'll get hold of that one first! Are the stories related?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The characters from Anna appear in both subsequent books so best to start at the beginning.

      Delete
  3. DON'T PANIC!! Have located an e copy in the library. Phewie!

    ReplyDelete