Tuesday 12 February 2013

I {heart} ?

 My Spring TBR list is well under construction. (Three weeks weeks to go!!)  The books are sitting there on my shelf and I can't help looking at them, getting excited. (OK, so I might even have stroked them once or twice.)

It dawned on me yesterday that of the fifteen scheduled books, five- so a whole third- are by just two particular authors. I've also read two of their books this season.

Given it is Valentine's week, I thought I should 'fess up; I do believe I currently have writer crushes on John Green and David Levithan.   

But don't tell anyone, obviously. 

No, really. Shhhh...

2 comments:

  1. TBR pile! Juicy! Mine is about 'so high' & numbers nine. I'm reading two others in tandem.

    One is part research - a ghost story I found yesterday in a second hand shop. Because it's the ghost scenes I'm working on, I have to read this book *now* - Susan Hill's 'The Mist in the Mirror' - for the atmosphere.

    The read of the moment, 'The Sugar Camp Quilt' by Jennifer Chiaverini, about the slave trade, has been temporarily side-lined.

    I'm not familiar with your two new heart-throbs - I did Google them though & they are clearly at the top of their game. Embrace the ♥ !

    I promise not to tell.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thank you for your discretion Carol.

      Ooh ghost stories.How old is your ghost? If he/she is a teen, them may Laura Whitcomb's A certain Slant of Light might interest you too. See what I did there? I'm trying to tempt you to YA fiction. Any opportunity!

      Delete